Binary gradient with four solvent lines, high pressure mixing.
Optional ELSD to cover more types of samples.
1 - 200 mL/min
200 psi (13.8 bar)
Highly accurate, maintenance
free ceramic pumps
Four solvents binary, high
DAD variable UV (200 - 400
nm) or DAD vairable UV (200
- 400 nm) + Vis (400 - 800 nm)
Sample Loading Capacity
10 mg - 33 g
4 g - 330 g, up to 3 kg with
• Gradient types: isocratic, linear, step
• Flowcell optical path length: 0.3 mm (default); 2.4 mm (optional)
• Spectral display: single/dual/all-wavelengths*
• Sample loading metmethod: manual load
• Fraction collection method: all, waste, threshold, slope, time
• Fraction collector: Standard: tubes (13 mm, 15 mm,18 mm, 25 mm); Optional: Frencth square bottle (250 mL, 500 mL) or large collection bottle; Customizable collection container
• Control device: wireless operation through mobile devices**
• Certificate: CE, cTUVus (in process)
SepaBean® machine Flash Chromatography System
Features of SepaBean® machine
● Wireless Operation Through Mobile Devices
The flexible wireless control method is especially suitable for separation experiments that need to be protected from light or placed in an isolator.
● Power Failure Recovery
The built-in power-off recovery function in the software minimizes the loss caused by accidental power failure.
● Smart Column Holder
Column holder with touchpad could achieve automatic fixing of the flash column.*
● Separation Method Recommendation
The software has a built-in separation method database that automatically recommends the most appropriate separation method based on the key information entered by the user, thereby improving work efficiency.
● Fraction Collector
Tube racks with LCD display enable users to easily track the tubes containing collected fractions.
● Local Network Data Sharing
Multiple instruments could form a local area network to facilitate internal data sharing and resource optimization in the laboratory.
● RFID Technology
Automatic identification of current flash column information based on RFID technology, facilitating the use and maintenance of the columns.**
● 21-CFR Part 11 Compliance
The control software complies with FDA requirements for system safety (21-CFR Part 11), making the instrument more suitable for pharmaceutical R&D companies and laboratories.
Smart purification system makes the purification easier
The smart flash chromatography system SepaBean® machine launched by Santai Technologies has the built-in feature of separation method recommendation. Even the beginners or non-professional chromatography operators could easily complete the purification task.
Smart purification with “Touch & GO” simplicity
SepaBean® machine is operated through mobile device, with iconized UI, it is simple enough for the beginner and nonprofessional to complete routine separation, but also sophisticated enough for the professional or guru to complete or optimized a complex separation.
Built-In Method Database — Knowledge Retained
Researchers around the world spent numerous resources to develop methods of separating and purifying compound mixtures, whether it’s synthesized mixtures, or extracts from natural products, these valuable methods are usually stored in single location, isolated, disconnected, and become “information island” over the time. Unlike traditional flash instrument, SepaBean® machine employs database and distributed computing technology to retain and share these methods across secured organizational network:
● Patented SepaBean® machine has built-in relational database to store separation methods, researchers can query existing or update new separation method simply using compound name, structure or project code.
● SepaBean® machine is network ready, multiple instruments within an organization can form a private channel, so that separation methods can be shared across the entire organization, authorized researchers can access and run these methods directly without having to re-develop the methods.
● SepaBean® machine can discover and connect to peer instrument automatically, once multiple instruments are connected, data is automatically synced, researchers can access their methods in any connected inany connected instrument from any location.